Drafted by the Interim Membership Committee Pursuant to the decision by the Interim Board of MINC Draft Dated 17th July 2000 For amendments and approval by MINC Board and acceptance by embers on 19th July 2000 Revisions made by Board 19th July 2000
1. Terms of Reference
The Membership committee is an appointed organ of the MINC.
Members of the Membership Committee are appointed by the Board
of the Consortium
Membership committee shall have the following terms of reference
- encourage new members to sign up as members of MINC
- collect and collate details of prospective members
- assign membership fee to prospective members
- maintain membership fee structure
- submit new members to Board for approval
- maintain and promote links with membership
2. Interim Membership Committee
Chair: S Goto
Members: Kenny Huang, Tom Newell
Convened by appointment of the Interim Board, MINC on 17 July 2000
Secretary of the 1st Meeting of the
Interim Membership Committee: Tan Tin Wee
3. Membership Categorisation
Category Annual Membership Fee
Associate USD1,000 (including individual membership)
* Liaison, Associate membership and Individual membership are non-voting
** Individual membership has no membership fee payable at least
for FY 2000. This fee structure will be reviewed by the
4. Categorisation Criteria
Category Annual Revenue Revised (on 19th July 2000)
Large above USD 5M USD 50M
Medium USD 0.5M to 5M USD 5M to 50M
Small less than USD 0.5M less than USD 5M
Government or government affiliated organisations, non-profit
organisations etc are entitled to join as small or associate membership
if they do not wish to come under the above categorisation system.
5. Revision of Fee Structure
The membership committee shall review the fee structure and make
recommendations for improvement to the Board.
6. Membership fee payment and period of membership
Annual membership fee will be payable by new members immediately
upon joining for the fiscal year joined.
Thereafter, annual membership fee will be payable within 30 days
of the start of each fiscal year, being the period of annual membership.
Members who are in arrears shall not be able to vote until membership
fees owed to the Consortium are duly paid.